|HOW TO GET INVOLVED
WHY DO OUR MEMBERS BELONG
- Join CCAPS and read the newsletter.
- Attend Commission for Counseling and Psychological Services meetings, programs, and social events at the annual ACPA convention.
- Become a committee member; seek election to the Directorate Body.
- Submit articles to the newsletter.
- Because it's the original organization for those interested in mental health services in higher education.
- To help shape the agenda of ACPA.
- To remain connected with other student affairs professionals; for support and friendships.
- To keep current and informed about what others in this profession are doing.
- To have the increased impact of the power of coalition.
- For help with ethics issues, liability insurance, articles of professional interest, and continuing education credits.
- To become involved and develop leadership and mentoring skills.
- For the opportunity to belong to a diverse group strengthened by its unitary focus of counseling in higher education.
- Find out more with our CCAPS Newcomer's Guide to ACPA.
Click here for CCAPS Brochure
- CE/CU workshops.
- Professional liability insurance option.
- Award-winning newsletter.
- Access to current information on "hot topics" and professional standards.
Questions about the CCAPS website? Contact CCAPS Webmaster: David Gilles-Thomas